Hi, my name is Natalie Ashley Bruno and I am 14 years old. I was born in Miami, Florida. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers. My brother's name is Nick. My brother's football team is called "The Renegades". They are my favorite men. My sister's name is Nicole. My little brother's name is Nathan. My best friend and I have the same name. I live with only my mother and my father is in Florida. In 2000, I moved to New york in Canarsie, Rock away. After that i moved to Bedstuy, where I went to a school called M.S. 330. I lived there for 3 years and then I moved to Bush wick. I now go to a school called I.S 291. Now i am in eighth grade and i am trying to get to high school to get into college. My favorite movie is the first Batman with Two faced and The riddler. When i get older I would like to be a vet and help to save animals. That's all you need to know about me. Bye!!!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment